GARY NEVILLE insists he will not be Manchester United or England manager in six months.
 
Gary Neville discusses taking over as Manchester United or England boss next season
Gary Neville has won just once so far as Valencia boss
 
In four games his only win has come against lowly Barakaldo in the Copa del Rey while there have been Liga draws with Eibar and Getafe as well as the Champions League defeat to Lyon.
He has been touted as a possible manager of both United and England - and with the pressure on Louis van Gaal, and Roy Hodgson's contract up in the summer, it has been suggested he could make that move sooner than later.
 
However the 40-year-old believes he could be in Spain for the long-haul.
“Me being the England manager in six months or me being the Manchester United manager in six months – I can assure you it’s not going to happen,” Neville told the Telegraph.
“And it shouldn’t happen. Simple as that. I am removing any doubt that anybody should be thinking in that way. 
"You see these things and its nonsense. Honestly, nonsense. I am happy here doing what I am doing. I am happy working under Roy. 
 
Gary Neville discusses taking over as Manchester United or England boss next season
Gary with brother Phil in the dugout for Valencia
 
"I have not been back to Manchester United for years. I am happy where I am.
“The idea that I have taken this job so I can pounce on one of those other two jobs – it’s absolutely not true. 
"You can rest assured of that. It’s not going to happen in terms of people offering it to me and it’s not going to happen in terms of me taking it. 
"I want to be absolutely clear on that.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top