Tottenham star opens up on failed £20m move to Man Utd
Hugo Lloris insists he's happy at Tottenham
TOTTENHAM goalkeeper Hugo Lloris admits he remains happy at White Hart Lane, despite being linked with a move to Manchester United in the summer.

were keeping tabs on Lloris - valued at £20m - as a potential replacement for David De Gea, who failed to push through a transfer to Real Madrid.
, but now insists he is fully focussed on his future with .

"I am happy with Tottenham,” the France international said in response to the speculation. “I already replied to that type of question.
"The only thing I can say is I am happy with Tottenham and will do my best to get the best results possible.

"I do not talk about my future or my past; I am just focused on the game tomorrow and the Premier League as well.
"There are a lot of competitions for me to play. I am happy to be at Tottenham and their captain."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top