PEP GUARDIOLA has instructed his agent to secure the signing of Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez at his next club, according to reports.
 
Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea target Pep Guardiola moves to seal deal for £45m Arsenal ace
Pep Guardiola has told his agent to sign Alexis Sanchez at his next club
 
Guardiola has revealed he did not extend his contract at Bayern Munich beyond the end of this season because he wants to manage in the Premier League.
 
He said: "I want to experience a new city and I want to work in England. That is the reason I have taken this decision.
"I have an opportunity to work in England. I think I'm at the right age and I feel it is the right move for me."
Chelsea and Manchester United are both keen on hiring Guardiola, however Manchester City appear to be the favourites in the race for the Spaniard.
 
And according to Spanish news outlet Don Balon he has told his agent Josep Maria Orobitg to begin preparing moves for his top targets, one of whom is the Gunners' Sanchez.
The Chilean forward, who is valued at £45million, played under Guardiola at Barcelona, but Arsenal are not be willing to sell their star midfielder.
City have also been linked with moves for Lionel Messi and Paul Pogba if Guardiola replaces Manuel Pellegrini at the end of the season.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top