ALEXANDRE PATO has landed in London - and can't wait to join Chelsea.

 
Alexandre Pato arrives in London and speaks for the first time ahead of Chelsea move
Alexandre Pato has arrived in London ahead of his move to Chelsea
 
The Brazil striker boarded a plane from Guarulhos international airport in Sao Paulo to the UK last night.
And Pato is expected to undergo a medical before finalising a six-month loan deal from Corinthians today after touching down at Heathrow Airport.
 
News News Blog Sport understands the Blues will pay the 26-year-old £30,000-a-week until the end of the season.
They have an option to sign the Brazilian permanently at the end of the agreement for a £12million fee.
 
And upon arriving in the capital, Pato was almost lost for the words.

He said: "[I am] so happy, so happy. I stay here for my dream. Chelsea is my new home, thanks Chelsea for the support thank you to my fans.

"I need to play. I don't know what to say because I am so happy today.

"I am very anxious. I want to know my new friends, new players, the team.

"I really want to play in Chelsea."
 
Pato scored 26 goals in 56 games for Sao Paulo last season after being loaned out by Corinthians, but hasn’t actually played football since the Brazilian season ended in November.
He will provide back-up for Diego Costa and joins fellow Brazilians Willian, Oscar and Ramires at Stamford Bridge.
His arrival could see Loic Remy leave the club with Newcastle, Leicester and Crystal Palace all interested in the striker.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top