Riyad Mahrez: Leicester not safe despite win over Chelsea
Riyad Mahrez has now scored 12 goals in all competitions for Leicester

RIYAD MAHREZ has kept himself and his team-mates grounded, despite their 2-1 win over Chelsea taking them top of the Premier League.
Jamie Vardy and Mahrez were once again the culprits, with the Algeria international netting a spectacular left-footed finish - his 12th of the season.
However, the 24-year-old was quick to play down Leicester's success, insisting they are not yet safe despite their amazing start to the season.
"I don't know if no-one can stop me but I need to do my best for the team," he told Sky Sports.


"The most important thing is the performance of the team, we did a great game and deserved the win. 
"I have a lot of confidence, when you keep scoring and making assists it's normal to have confidence."
Asked if they were safe, he added: "We are not definitely safe, we need 40 or 42 points for that."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top