Louis van Gaal actually said this after Man United crashed out of the Champions League
Louis van Gaal sent some mixed messages after Manchester United's Champions League KO
LOUIS VAN GAAL admits he cannot defend himself after Manchester United crashed out of the Champions League - but claims they are improving.
 
United lost 3-2 in Wolfsburg last night to condemn them to the Europa League.

Van Gaal has been blasted by Red Devils greats Paul Scholes and Rio Ferdinand for their European failure.

And after United's exit the Dutchman refused to defend himself, before bizarrely going on to do just that..
 
"At the moment I cannot defend myself because we are out of the Champions League," Van Gaal said.

"Every word I say is wrong. But when you see the facts, we were further in the (League) Cup (than last season), qualified for the Champions League group, we have played all these matches and are still in a very good position in the league.

"We are better than last year. That's my answer because I can only give facts. I'm also disappointed that we are out of the Champions League."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top