Guus Hiddink confirms talks with Chelsea but suggests deal is still a way off
Guus Hiddink confirms he is talking to Chelsea
 
GUUS HIDDINK has confirmed he is in London to talk with Chelsea over replacing Jose Mourinho.
 
Hiddink is expected to take over until the end of the season after Mourinho was sacked yesterday.
The former Holland boss was at Stamford Bridge in 2009 after Luis Felipe Scolari was sacked and is in line for a return.
But Hiddink admits he has a lot to mull over before taking the reigns at a destabilised Chelsea.
 
He told De Telegraaf: "I want to get some good insight before I make my decision.
"I want as much information as possible. Chelsea are in a bad situation and there are reasons for that.
"Whether or not I'm visiting their next match depends on my first conversation. Then I'll decide if I should stay in London longer."
 
He spotted in a London airport earlier before travelling to a hotel. 
He is expected at Chelsea's Cobham HQ today and could be in charge of tomorrow's clash with Sunderland.
However if he is not appointed in time Steve Holland is likely to be the man in the dugout. 
 
Guus Hiddink confirms talks with Chelsea but suggests deal is still a way off
Hiddink was spotted in London earlier today
 

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top