MAURICIO POCHETTINO could be Manchester United manager next season - sources claim.

 
Three sources claim Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino will be Man Utd boss next season
Mauricio Pochettino has been linked with Manchester United and Chelsea
 
Tottenham boss Pochettino is thought to be on United's list of targets to replace Louis van Gaal this summer.

The Argentinian coach is also said to be on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's shortlist for the Stamford Bridge job.

Pochettino last week dismissed suggestions he could be set to leave White Hart Lane.
 
But today BBC TV host Dan Walker revealed he has been told by three different sources that the 43-year-old could be on his way to United.

"In the past 72 hours 3 knowledgeable individuals have suggested Pochettino to Old Trafford for next season! Interesting," he tweeted.

Pochettino is 18 months into a five-year deal at Spurs and has insisted his future is not on his mind.

"I don't mind. The media is all about rumours but I don't care about that," he said.
"It's the same with any rumours about players, there's a lot of names in the media now.

"My focus is here, to try for success at Tottenham and to work hard. I always work for the present and the future.

"I'm very happy here. We've created after 18 months a very good group, with a strong basis for success in the future and I'm very happy.

"My job is to be focused, not to hear rumours. The most important thing is that I'm focused on my job."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top