ANDER HERRERA has revealed he wants to return to former club Real Zaragoza.

 
The midfielder joined Manchester United in 2014 from Athletic Bilbao but has had a mixed time at Old Trafford.
Herrera, 26, has started just 12 Premier League games this season with Louis van Gaal preferring a solid base of Michael Carrick, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin.
Herrera's future was in doubt earlier in the season when reports suggested he could quit the club due to a lack of game time.
 
And now, speaking to Spanish paper Marca, he has admitted he wants to play for the club where it all started again - and before he's too old to contribute.
He said: “I see myself playing there again, but not when physically worn. I will return to contribute, not drag back.”
Herrera also admitted he would like a stint at Boca Juniors in South America.
 
Manchester United midfielder reveals exit plan after difficult time under Louis van Gaal
Ander Herrera admits he wants to go back to Real Zaragoza
 
He added: “Yes, I love Boca. Since childhood, when my father brought players from there.
“If one day I get the chance to play in South America, I’d love to go to Boca, the biggest. But it is an idea, eh?
“I’m focused on my team. Ah, and with Marcos Rojo I have sometimes seen sometimes Estudiantes, which is his club.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top