AUSTIN AMUTU has claimed he is close to making his 'dream' move to Arsenal.
 
Striker expects Arsenal transfer after continued 'interest' from Arsene Wenger
Austin Amutu has claimed he should be playing for Arsenal or any team in England
 
The 22-year-old was reportedly scouted by Premier League teams in 2012, including the Gunners.
And despite recently signing for Israeli club Hapoel Ironi Kiryait Shmona - scoring two goals on his debut - he admits his ambition is still to one day move to The Emirates.
 
"It has been my dream to play for Arsenal, they came for my while I was at Warri Wolves and I think it was money that stalled the whole thing," he told AfricanFootball.
"By now I should be playing for Arsenal or any team in England.
 
“I am happy that a coach like Wenger has interest in me for a long time, still keeps his eyes on me and has not lost interest.
“I believe I am not far away from my dream of playing for Arsenal. 
"He recommended me to Angers and the French team watched me score in the Toto Cup semi-finals."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top