MATHIEU DEBUCHY has accused Arsene Wenger of misleading him about his Arsenal future.

 
Star hits out at Arsene Wenger and claims 'I cannot stay at Arsenal'
Mathieu Debuchy has admitted he's been in contact with Remi Garde
 
The £12m signing from Newcastle has made only two Premier League appearances this term, with the last coming on November 8.
Asked by French newspaper L’Equipe if he regretted not leaving last summer, Debuchy replied: “Yes, clearly I have lost six months!"
 
"I would have preferred to have left last summer but the coach told me I would have my chance. It was not the case.
“I don’t know who is responsible. Last year, I was injured [shoulder] and I was out a long time and Bellerin played well. 
"This summer, I had a good pre-season and I was ready to begin the season as a starter but the coach decided otherwise.
 
"That is competition, no problem. That is football.”
And the France international has admitted he's been in contact Remi Garde, and is not fazed by Villa's current troubles in the league.
“They are among the teams who want me,” Debuchy said.
 
“I am looking at everything but it is not an option I have ruled out. It could be a great challenge - even if they are currently in trouble.
"Aston Villa are one of the big English clubs. I also had the coach on the phone and the conversation went well. 
"Whatever happens, even if it is to come back here in the summer and leave again, I have to leave this winter. I cannot stay at Arsenal.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top