PEP GUARDIOLA has reportedly held talks with Manchester United in a hotel in Paris.

 
Pep Guardiola to Manchester United: Bayern boss meets with club officials
Pep Guardiola will leave Bayern at the end of the season
 
The stunning claims come from L'Equipe who say United and Guardiola held a meeting at Hotel Bristol last week.
The Bayern Munich boss announced this month that he will leave the club at the end of the season.
 
It was expected that Guardiola would be heading to Manchester City to take over from Manuel Pellegrini.
But earlier this week it was reported that United boss Louis van Gaal was considering leaving the club at the end of the current campaign, with a year left on his contract.
 
Last week, Guardiola apologised for making public his decision to leave Bayern.
He said: "I am sorry. Normally, in my career as a coach, as a player, I respect a lot my colleagues, so I am sorry.
"It wasn't my intention."
MORE TO FOLLOW

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top