MARIO GOZTE has admitted he would like to work with Jurgen Klopp again.
 
Mario Gotze drops another huge hint over £37m Liverpool move
Mario Gotze is interested in working with Jurgen Klopp again
 
Gotze has emerged as a transfer target for Liverpool after admitting his future is uncertain.

And the Bayern Munich star has put the Reds on alert by revealing he would be interested in playing for former Borussia Dortmund boss Klopp again.

"I know Klopp really well, our cooperation was outstanding," Gotze told German newspaper Bild. "He is definitely a very good coach."
 
Gotze has a contract at Bayern until 2017 and admits his next move is dependent on incoming boss Carlo Ancelotti.

News News Blog Sport understands Liverpool will back Klopp in the transfer market but have not yet made a move for Gotze.

The 23-year-old is valued at around £37million by Bayern.
 
"I haven't decided what will happen after the season," Gotze added.

"Everything depends on the plans of the new coach. I have not thought about my future much due to my recent injuries but as I said: nothing has been decided yet.

"I want to play. Everything else, we’ll see in the summer."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top