CHELSEA have completed the signing of Corinthians striker Alexandre Pato.

 

Confirmed: Chelsea finally announce January deal for international striker
Alexandre Pato has completed his move to Stamford Bridge

 
The Brazil international has arrived at Stamford Bridge on a loan deal and will remain at the Premier League champions until the end of the season.
And the 26-year-old, who flew to London on Wednesday to finalise the deal, can't wait to get to work at the Premier League champions.
 
He said on the deal: “I am so happy to sign for Chelsea. It is a dream for me. I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new team-mates and cannot wait to play.
“I thank Chelsea for their support and hope I can repay this faith to the club and its fans.”
 
Chelsea interim manager Guus Hiddink talked up the former AC Milan forward earlier today, insisting his arrival is not a gamble.
"It's not a gamble," the Dutchman said on Pato. "Coming on loan makes it possible to have a good view on him.”
Pat has 27 caps for Brazil, scoring 10 goals in the process.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top