PAUL POGBA insists he is still a nobody.
 
Chelsea, Man City and Man United target Paul Pogba makes strange career statement
Paul Pogba has attracted serious interest from Chelsea and Manchester City
 
The 22-year-old Juventus superstar is one of the most in-demand players in Europe.
Manchester City and Manchester United have also been keeping tabs on the Frenchman, who has excelled in Italy.
 
Despite winning three Serie A titles and helping Juve reach the Champions League final last season, Pogba has been quite modest about his career.
"I am not a classic Number 10 for my position on the field," Pogba told Italian paper La Stampa.
"I consider myself a midfielder and it is an honour to wear the number of so many Ballon d'Or winners.
 
Chelsea, Man City and Man United target Paul Pogba makes strange career statement
Paul Pogba says he has achieved nothing in his career
 
"In the history of Juve it is a very important shirt and I want to honour it. 
"When I look at the jersey, I do not see the number or even my name, I only see Juve: with the desire to give 100 per cent. And win.
"I am nobody yet, I've done nothing in my career."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top