NEWS NEWS BLOG SPORT brings you the latest transfer news from the Emirates.


Laurent Koscielny has revealed that he turned down offers to leave and join rival clubs.
The French international has become an established member of Arsenal's first team in recent years but he has previously been linked with Chelsea and Barcelona.
Koscielny told French newspaper Journal du Dimanche: "For the moment, I have no reason to go anywhere else. I have all that I need to thrive here.
"I have had contacts but I always asked myself if it was worth taking the risk. I have seen a fair amount of players leave for a bigger club just to find themselves on the bench."

Arsene Wenger is hoping to have two of his key men back for the visit of reigning Premier League champions this weekend.
and Alexis Sanchez had missed almost a month with a hamstring injury but Wenger believes the duo are close to returning to action.
He told Sky Sports: "I hope to have one or two back next week and then the long term players are also getting closer.
"I hope Sanchez and Ozil will be back next week."

Aaron Ramsey was the target of vile abuse by Stoke fans at the Britannia yesterday but News News Blog Sport understands that Barcelona have made the Welshman one of their prime transfer target for the summer.
Arsenal rejected an approach from Barcelona last summer but the Gunners won't won't deny Ramsey a move to Spain if the La Liga giants come calling again.
 
Arsenal Transfer News: Koscielny offers, duo to return against Chelsea, Ramsey to Barca
Laurent Koscielny had offers to leave Arsenal
 
The club's director Konstantin Sarsania revealed the Gunners were keeping tabs on the Russian striker but Sarsania ruled out a move to the Emirates
He told Russian newspaper Sport Ekspress: “I don’t know where Kokorin will continue his career. There was interest on the part of Arsenal, but now there is not."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top