ANDROS TOWNSEND says he has the chance to reignite his career at Newcastle United.

 
Andros Townsend sends emotional message to Newcastle fans after Spurs agree deal
England international Andros Townsend says he cannot wait to play at St James' Park
 
Newcastle today agreed a £12million transfer fee with Tottenham over the winger.
England international Townsend had been frozen out of the Spurs team since October.

He is determined to get games in an effort to earn a place in Roy Hodgson's England squad for Euro 2016.
And the 24-year-old told Sky Sports why he decided to leave Spurs.
"As soon as I knew of Newcastle's interest, they were the only club I wanted to join," he said.
I can't wait to play my first game at St James's Park
Andros Townsend
"Two of the best positions you can play in football are centre-forward and left-wing at Newcastle.
"I've got the chance – I could never turn that down.
"I can't wait to play my first game at St James's Park. I'm excited!"
Newcastle will undergo a medical on Tyneside tomorrow, with the deal expected to be completed within the next 24 hours.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top