BRAZILIAN striker Alexandre Pato has passed his medical ahead of completing his six-month loan move to Chelsea, according to reports.

 
Alexandre Pato completes medical ahead of £12m move to Chelsea
Alexandre Pato has completed his medical ahead of his move to Chelsea
 
The former AC Milan forward arrived in England earlier today and was spotted at Heathrow Airport this afternoon
News News Blog Sport understands the 26-year-old has agreed a £30,000-a-week deal until the end of the season at Stamford Bridge.
The Blues will have an option to sign the Brazilian permanently at the end of the agreement for a £12million fee.
 
And now website Football Insider claims the striker is putting the finishing touches to his loan move after passing his medical Chelsea'a Cobham training ground. 
"I'm so happy," he told Sky Sports. "It is my dream to play here. Chelsea is my new home and I thank Chelsea for their support and thank you to my fans on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for following me.
 
"I need to play. I don't know what else to say because I am just so happy to be here. 
"I want to get to know my new team-mates and the players here and I really want to play for Chelsea."
Pato is expected to finalise his move tomorrow.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top