RADAMEL FALCAO believes he hasn't been given enough opportunities to showcase his talent at Chelsea.
 
Chelsea star: I haven't been given enough opportunities to prove myself
Radamel Falcao want's more game time at Chelsea
 
The Colombian striker joined the Blues on a season-long loan in the summer after spending last season at Manchester United.
He endured a dreadful time at Old Trafford, and looked a shadow of the feared goalscorer he had been at Porto and Atletico Madrid. 
Despite his inconsistent performances, Chelsea gave the striker another chance to prove himself in England this season.
But Falcao has featured just nine times for Chelsea, scoring only one goal.
 
And the 29-year-old admitted he was grateful for the opportunity given to him by Chelsea but he still wants more playing time to prove himself.
"Chelsea are the team who bet on me, and I took that opportunity," he told Hola Colombia
"However, it has been complicated because the team hasn't started the season the best, nor have I been given the opportunities I want.
"But I'm very grateful, very happy. As for the future, I hope to have more opportunities to show what I can do in the second half of the season."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top