A mum-of-five lost half her body weight after seeing THIS picture
ONE woman lost so weight weight after seeing a picture of herself doctors ordered her to stack on the pounds again.
 
A mother has spoken out about wanting to lose weight after seeing a picture of herself at her son's birthday party. 
Zoe Rushton, from Aylesham, Kent, actually lost an incredible half her body weight after catching sight of the revealing snap. 
 
The formerly-obese mum-of-five made sure she did something about it, and vowed to shed the weight and fast. But, in a strange turn of events, Zoe was told by doctors to put a stone back on. 
The healthcare assistant was so obsessed with losing weight she became too skinny. 
 
Mother-of-five lost HALF her bodyweight after shocking birthday party picture
This is the picture that spurred Zoe along to lose weight
 
Mother-of-five lost HALF her bodyweight after shocking birthday party picture
Zoe was actually told to put on a stone of weight to be healthy
Zoe dropped an astonishing eight stone when she started a weight loss programme at 16st 6lb five years ago. The young mum started going to weekly Weight Watchers sessions at the community centre in Ackholt Road. 
The 29-year-old spoke out about her weightless, saying she was 'determined' to do it. 
She said: "I just thought ‘look at the size of me. There were times when I kept looking at myself and I just realised I had to do something about it. 
"It just made me really determined to do it."
 
But Zoe took her weightless plans a step too far, as she explained: "I lost eight stone, but the doctor told me that I had to put another stone back on because I had got too thin. 
"He said that if I put that stone on, I would be healthy."
Now she's happy and healthy, and managing to keep the pounds off running after her young family. 
  

Mother-of-five lost HALF her bodyweight after shocking birthday party picture
The 29-year-old spoke out about her weight loss


Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top