Liverpool target hints he could make shock Swansea exit ahead of January window
Andre Ayew says he's 'ambitious' in response to transfer rumours
SWANSEA forward Andre Ayew has suggested he could leave for a top Premier League club.
 
The 25-year-old only joined the Swans in the summer after seeing out his contract at Marseille and has hit the ground running in England.
His impressive form in the Premier League - six goals and two assists - has reportedly caught the eye of Liverpool.
 
And in response to the interest from , Ayew has admitted he's 'ambitious' and refused to rule out a potential move.
When asked if he hopes Swansea are a springboard to join a top English club, the Ghanaian told RMC: "Before I signed for , I had offers from big clubs.
 
Liverpool target hints he could make shock Swansea exit ahead of January window
Andre Ayew has scored six goals for Swansea this season
 
Liverpool target hints he could make shock Swansea exit ahead of January window
Jurgen Klopp is reportedly keen to sign Andre Ayew at Liverpool
"It was a choice that I really thought about. I weighed up the positives and the negatives, my age, what I want to achieve in football and how I was going to get there. 
"Swansea gave me everything that I wanted, in terms of football and financially. Now, I am ambitious and we will see what happens."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top