Arsenal rocked as midfielder reveals Barcelona dream
Nabil Fekir dreams of one day playing for Barcelona
ARSENAL have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Lyon playmaker Nabil Fekir.
 
The Premier League club were linked with a move for in the summer, but the France international instead decided to put pen to paper on a five-year deal.
is reportedly still keen on the midfielder, who plans on staying at Lyon for another season as he continues his rehabilitation from a long-term knee injury.
 
But boss is likely to fail in his bid to lure Fekir to north London, with the 22-year-old hoping to join Barcelona.
“As I have not played much this season, logically, I should stay for another season at Lyon," Fekir told L'Equipe. "If clubs present themselves, we will have to see. I have a lot of dreams.
 
Arsenal rocked as midfielder reveals Barcelona dream
Nabil Fekir is currently sidelined with a long-term knee injury
 
Arsenal rocked as midfielder reveals Barcelona dream
Arsene Wenger is a long-term admirer of Nabil Fekir
"I will not talk about them all immediately. I want to be back on the pitch, to give the best of myself with Lyon, and then join a great club. That is my aim.
The Frenchman added: "My favourite club is Barcelona. But I need to work a lot, I am aware of that."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top