Danny Ings: I can force out Christian Benteke and Daniel Sturridge
Danny Ings believes he can hold his own against Christian Benteke and Daniel Sturridge
DANNY INGS believes it's only a matter of time before he's given his big break into Liverpool's starting XI.
 
and is yet to be handed a start by Brendan Rodgers.
New £32.5million signing Christian Benteke has had the No9 position on lock-down since the start of the season.
 
And the imminent return of Daniel Sturridge from injury could also be a potential hurdle for Ings - although he's not concerned.
He said: "I come in every day and work hard. There's a lot of quality players here who have been brought in for big money, as everyone is aware of.
 
"I made a huge step coming in from Burnley with all due respect, to Liverpool so for me I knew I had to be a lot more patient than the other strikers that we've got here.
"I'm working hard every day to improve so that when I do get my chances I can take them with both hands and enjoy the moment."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top