JUAN MATA has urged more foreign players to take the plunge and move to the Premier League.

 
Man Utd star: Why I hope more foreign stars will join me in the Premier League
Juan Mata thinks more foreigners should come to the Premier League
 
The Spaniard enjoyed success at Chelsea before completing a £37.1million switch to United in January 2014.
The playmaker has been one of United’s unsung heroes at times, but he is adamant playing in England’s top flight is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
“I enjoy everything about football in this country," Mata told the club’s official magazine Inside United.
 
"Since the moment I came over here, more than four years ago, I have enjoyed every minute.
"I think it's a great experience to play football here and I always say the same.
 
"I would advise any player in the world to try to play in the Premier League for at least one season and realise how big and how massive football is in this country.
“We're talking about respect from the fans, great organisation in the league - I really like it.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top