MATTEO DARMIAN has laughed off rumours linking him with a move away from Manchester United.
 
Man Utd ace hits back at talk of quick Old Trafford exit
Matteo Darmian insists he is happy at Manchester United
 
The 26-year-old, who joined the Red Devils for £14million last summer, enjoyed a promising start to his Old Trafford career.
And Darmian insists he only cares about recapturing his early season and progressing at United.
 
"I am happy here with the team, the staff and the city," Darmian said.
"I am happy here so I just try to ignore the rumours. I want to continue on my way and that’s it.
 
“I think the manager is happy with my progress and when I train I try to improve day by day. 
"And when the manager gives me a chance I try to do my best and to help the team.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top