POLISH midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak admits he is aware of interest from Arsenal but insists he’s focused on Sevilla.
 
La Liga midfielder discusses transfer window move to Arsenal
Grzegorz Krychowiak is a key player for Sevilla
 
The 25-year-old was linked with a move to the Emirates in the summer but opted to stay at the Spanish club.
And in November, he signed an one-year extension to his current deal, taking his contract until 2019
 
But Krychowiak has refused to rule out a move to the Premier League, leaving speculation for his agent to deal with.
He told FourFourTwo: “The Premier League? Some say it’s the best in the world, other people think that’s La Liga.
 
“I've heard about Arsenal, but I leave it to my agent. 
“I trust him and he's the one who deals with that kind of the stuff. 
“I can’t think about things like that. I have to keep my mind free of any distraction and just focus on doing my job for Sevilla.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top