JAVIER HERNANDEZ has told Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal: You should have played me every week.
 
Javier Hernandez hits out at Man United boss Louis van Gaal (and sacked David Moyes)
Javier Hernandez has scored goals for fun since leaving Manchester United
 
Hernandez joined Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of £7.3million in the summer after being deemed surplus to requirements by Van Gaal.

But the Mexico hitman has already fired 19 goals for Leverkusen this season to cause embarrassment for the Dutchman.

WILL MANCHESTER UNITED BEAT SHEFFIELD UNITED IN THE FA CUP?
PLAY OUR FREE PREDICTOR GAME NOW TO WIN A 3D TV AND PS4!
 
Hernandez has even been linked with a return to the Premier League with Arsenal.

But the 27-year-old insists he is happy in Germany, explaining how first-team football is helping him find the net regularly, a luxury not afforded to him at Old Trafford by Van Gaal or his predecessor David Moyes.

"What I was missing in the last two or three years, it was like I was playing sometimes and then returning to the bench," Hernandez said.
 
"But now that I am playing most of the game or almost all of my games here in my club, that's what I need.

"Because people sometimes think the confidence is with goals, but I don't think like that.

"I think confidence is to play day-by-day, to get rhythm."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top