CHELSEA have been handed a big blow in their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann.

 
Chelsea rocked as £75m target claims he has no desire to leave Spain
Antoine Griezmann hopes to win more trophies with Atletico Madrid
 
The Blues have been heavily linked with a move for the Atletico Madrid forward in recent months.
Griezmann has been sounded out as a potential replacement for Eden Hazard, should the Belgian leave in the summer.
Reports emerged last week that Atletico had reportedly increased Griezmann's buy-out clause from £60million to £75m.
And the France international, whose contract runs until 2020, has warned other suitors that he is planning on staying in Spain.
 
"I am feeling very well at Atletico," Griezmann told French publication Telefoot.
"This is a big club and I want to achieve great things here. I am ambitious and my goal is to win trophies here.
"I have become more mature. The club and my team-mates rely on me.
 
"I have become a more complete player and have to continue on the same path. I am not at my best just yet. 
"I work every day to improve and reach my top. I am still far away from the best players."
Griezmann, who has 18 goals for the La Liga side this term, is also attracting interest from Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top