PAUL POGBA has delivered a blow to the Premier League by revealing he'd like to play for Barcelona.
 
Chelsea and Manchester City target Paul Pogba drops transfer hint
Paul Pogba has admitted he wants to play with Lionel Messi
 
Pogba was named in the FIFPro XI last night at the Ballon d'Or awards in Zurich.
The Juventus man has been linked with a switch to Chelsea and Manchester City as well as Spanish giants Barcelona.
And Pogba admitted he would like to play with Lionel Messi - but insists he is happy at Juventus.
 
“He’s a fantastic player, and as with all great players, I’d like to play with him," Pogba said.
Pogba, 22, joined Juve from Manchester United in 2012 and has shone since but insists he wants to get even better.
“It’s an honour to be compared to such big stars," he added.
“I’m at Juventus, and I’m happy. The biggest goal is to win the Ballon d’Or one day, and being in the
XI is an honour for me.
 
“I’ll work to at least be among the three finalists for the Ballon d’Or, but there are many great players ahead of me and I’m a midfielder, not a striker.
“Neymar? He’s a great striker, a great player. He had a great year. I was watching these guys [Neymar, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo] on TV, I played as them on the Playstation, now I’m alongside them.
“My goal is not just to be next to them, it’s to play on the same level or exceed them, that’s the goal.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top