Chelsea target Marko Grujic confirms talks with Liverpool over £5m move
Marko Grujic revealed he has held talks with Liverpool over a possible transfer
MARKO GRUJIC has revealed he is in talks with Liverpool over a move to Anfield.

The Red Star Belgrade star, who was reportedly the subject of a £3million bid from Chelsea, has been likened to current Blues ace Nemanja Matic.
Inter Milan and Roma are also keen on the Serbian, who is valued at £5m and could become Jurgen Klopp's first signing.

Liverpool scouts watched the midfielder score in a 7-2 win over Cukaricki in the Serbian Super League on Saturday and met the player and his agent for talks after the game.
But the move will not be happening in January as the Serbia Under-21 midfielder admitted he is unlikely to leave before the end of the season.
"It is certain that I remain here until the end of qualifying for the Champions League," he said. "I had a talk with Liverpool, but I did not receive yet any agreement. I'm still a Red Star player.

"I'll try to respect the club, the fans and the general public, but I think that for myself I have to choose the best environment, where I will get the chance to play and where I work with good coaches in good conditions."
The 19-year-old was recommended to Klopp by his Bosnian No 2 Zeljko Buvac and is under contract at Red Star until June 2018.
Grujic has scored five goals this season and helped Serbia win the Under-20 World Cup in New Zealand in June.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top