CHELSEA boss Jose Mourinho insists he is taking no pleasure in seeing Rafael Benitez struggle at Real Madrid.
 
Benitez is under considerable pressure after Madrid were hammered 4-0 by Barcelona at the Bernabeu on Saturday night.
And a press conference has been called by Madrid president Florentino Perez for this evening amid mounting speculation over Benitez's job.
 
Mourinho and Benitez have a fractious relationship but the Blues boss refused to revel in the former Liverpool manager's woes.
"I don't enjoy other people losing matches. I enjoy my club winning matches," Mourinho said.
 
Jose Mourinho speaks out over former Liverpool boss as shock press conference is announced
Jose Mourinho was unwilling to speak about his former club
"I don't smile with defeats from other teams, I smile with my victories.
"That's why I don't smile a lot in the last four, five months.
 
"In this moment I see so many people speaking especially about the clubs in trouble, it's amazing the lack of respect.
"If I speak about Real Madrid, I speak when they are winning, not when they are losing. From me, words about the Clasico. Nothing."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top