Louis van Gaal: Who I think has the potential to become a Man Utd great
Marcos Rojo in action against Everton

LOUIS VAN GAAL has named Marcos Rojo as the player he thinks could become a Manchester United great.
Rojo joined the Red Devils last summer, however has been restricted to just two Premier League starts after being out with a hamstring injury.
The left-back faces his former side when United take on CSKA Moscow away tonight (7:45pm).
And Louis van Gaal believes Rojo will become a major star once he develops tactically.
"I didn’t know that he played for Spartak Moscow, but I have seen him in the World Cup in Brazil when he played for Argentina,” Van Gaal said.
“He did it very well and he also played for Sporting Lisbon. There I analysed him. What I like is that he is physically a very strong guy, he has a good header of the ball and his pass is very fast.
 
Louis van Gaal: Who I think has the potential to become a Man Utd great
Louis van Gaal thinks Marcos Rojo has the ingredients to become a top player
“That is what we always need, we need a high speed in our positional game. 
"When he improves and he can reach a very high level because he is not fully developed yet. I think there is great potential in him to become a very good player for Manchester United.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top