Former Blues ace: Jose Mourinho was wrong but I hope he revives Chelsea's season
Jose Mourinho's side were knocked out the Capital One Cup last night by Stoke
SAMUEL ETO'O believes Jose Mourinho can turn things around at Stamford Bridge.
The Blues have suffered a disappointing start to the campaign, winning just three of their opening 10 Premier League fixtures, that sees them 16th in the table.
Mourinho's latest misery came last night after Chelsea were knocked out of the Capital One Cup by Stoke.
News News Blog Sport understands that a defeat against Liverpool on Saturday could spell the end of his reign at Chelsea.
But former Chelsea striker Eto'o believes Mourinho will stay and fix their mess.
 
Mourinho has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain should he be given the sack at Chelsea but Eto dismissed the rumours.
"Firstly I don't think that it is true," the 34-year-old told French radio station RMC. "I don't see Mourinho contacting Paris Saint-Germain.
"I don't think that Mourinho will leave Chelsea. I think he will help his club to do better."
The Cameroonian spent one season under Mourinho at Chelsea that saw him fallout with the Portuguese boss.

Former Blues ace: Jose Mourinho was wrong but I hope he revives Chelsea's season
Samuel Eto'o believes Mourinho can help Chelsea bounce back from their poor start
Mourinho was caught on camera suggesting that Eto'o may be older than his official age to which the forward branded him a "fool."
But Eto'o insists the episode now behind him.
"Jose was wrong but I'm not going to blame him forever," he added. "This happened, there are several years behind us.
"If I was angry with all the people who have done things not right in football, I will be angry with many people."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top