James Wilson signs new contract with Manchester United
Louis van Gaal called James Wilson one of the brightest English talents
JAMES WILSON has signed a new contract with Manchester United.
 
The new deal keeps him at the club until at least June 2019 with the option to extend for a further year.
Wilson came though the youth ranks at United, and has made 18 senior appearances, scoring four goals for the club.
 
Louis van Gaal said: “James is one of the brightest young English prospects and we are delighted he has signed a new contract. 
"He is a very talented forward player and has a keen eye for goal. His development is continuing in the right direction and it is clear to see that he has a fine future ahead of him."
 
James Wilson signs new contract with Manchester United
James Wilson is rated highly by Louis van Gaal
Wilson added: “I have been at United since I was seven years old and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. 
"Growing up at the club has been an incredible experience and I feel it stands me in good stead for continuing my development as a Manchester United player. 
"I am delighted to have signed a new contract and look forward to playing a part in the team for many years to come.”
 
 

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top