Tottenham star Harry Kane discusses Manchester United interest
Harry Kane wants to stay at Tottenham
TOTTENHAM star Harry Kane insists he is happy at White Hart Lane despite strong interest from Manchester United.
 
Kane has been linked with a move away from Tottenham after a strong Premier League season last term.

While Louis van Gaal is desperate to secure a marquee signing after the sale of Angel Di Maria, Spurs manager
 
And the England youngster has also dismissed talk of a move, insisting he is happy at White Hart Lane. 
“I’m happy. I’m focussed on what I do,” Kane told the Daily Telegraph. 
 
“I’m happy at Tottenham which is a great club heading in the right direction. 
“I’m excited and the season has started now, which is great, so I just want to get the games going, get into that rhythm and start scoring goals.”

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top