Man Utd News: £30m teenager eyed, Januzaj's future in doubt, Rafael hits out at Van Gaal
Rafael has claimed he didn't enjoy playing under Louis van Gaal
NEWS NEWS BLOG SPORT brings you all the latest news from Old Trafford.
 
Manchester United are lining up a January move for Belgian ace Youri Tielemans, according to reports.
The Mirror Claim United sent scouts to watch the £30million-rated midfielder in action for Anderlecht in their Europa League clash against Qarabag.
United face competition for the 18-year-old from Chelsea, Manchester City, Everton and Aston Villa.
Tielemans, who has scored four goals in 22 games this season, earned his first Belgium call-up in June.
 
Adnan Januzaj has admitted his United future is in doubt.
The 20-year-old is currently on loan at Borussia Dortmund but has only started three games for the German club, and he has admitted he may not return to Old Trafford after his temporary move.
When asked whether he'll return to Old Trafford he told The Metro: "I don't know. 
"I wanted to join somewhere I could play and there were a few things behind that were a problem, but I’m happy here. I just need more games to play and then I’ll be fine."
 
Man Utd News: £30m teenager eyed, Januzaj's future in doubt, Rafael hits out at Van Gaal
Adnan Januzaj has admitted his United future is in doubt
Former United defender Rafael has revealed he did not enjoy playing football during his time under Louis van Gaal.
The Brazilian full-back left Old Trafford for Lyon in a £2.5m deal in August after dropping out of Van Gaal's starting XI. 
He told Goal: “When Van Gaal arrived I could see I wasn’t in the plan. When you’re a player you can feel it, you can see that.
“To be honest I didn’t really enjoy playing when Van Gaal was there. I like to enjoy myself, to try things and do stuff. Last year I wasn’t doing that."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top