Manchester United target believes goals are coming as season luck turns around
Kane's hat-trick helped Tottenham come from behind to beat Bournemouth
HARRY KANE is hoping Tottenham’s luck has changed now he has rediscovered his goalscoring form with a hat-trick against Bournemouth.
 
The England striker had been struggling to find the net with just one goal in all competitions before heading to Dean Court.
By contrast, Kane's 32 goals last season drew transfer interest from Manchester United and even Real Madrid, but he stayed at White Hart Lane, and his early season famine, after such feast last year, failed to phase him.
“Obviously as a striker you want to be scoring goals but it isn't the end of the world if I'm not,” told Sky Sports.
“We've been playing well as a team and I feel I've been playing well even though I haven't been scoring. Maybe a bit of luck changed at the weekend.
"Last season I seemed to be scoring every time I stepped out on the pitch so it was new this season for me, only scoring one in nine games.
“As a striker you learn about yourself in those periods and you learn about what you have to do to get out of it.

Manchester United target believes goals are coming as season luck turns around
Kane's poor form added to an own goal against Swansea left him distraught
“For me it was all about working hard and staying patient as it isn't always going to go your way as a striker and you've just got to be ready for when it does.
"I had a bit of luck with the odd chance that came my way and that's what you have to be ready for. All you can do on the training pitch is try and be ready and practice the chances, then when one comes your way in a game you're in a position to put it away."
A took Spurs up to sixth in the table, despite only having won four out of their first ten Premier League fixtures.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top