Dick Advocaat quits as Sunderland manager
Dick Advocaat has left his role as Sunderland manager
SUNDERLAND are set to announce Dick Adovcaat has quit as Black Cats boss.

After Sunderland's 2-2 draw against the Hammers on Saturday, Advocaat admitted a decision about his future had been made, however, he would not confirm he was going.
Asked if he would still be in charge for Sunderland’s next game at West Brom a week on Saturday, Adovcaat said: “No, I can’t say that. It’s still my team today and tomorrow as well, but I don’t want to discuss my own future. Let’s wait and see.
“But, yes, I have made a decision on my future."

Sunderland are yet to confirm if the Dutchman has left, however, reports suggest the club are now set to begin the search for their fourth manager in two years.
The News News Blog Sport exclusively .
Former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson is reportedly also on the short-list to take over the helm at the Stadium of Light.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top