WILFRIED BONY has denied that he wants to leave Manchester City.
 
Manchester City star: I don't want to quit the club
Wilfried Bony has ruled out leaving Manchester City
 
The 27-year-old Ivorian was upset when Manuel Pellegrino dropped him for an unfit Sergio Aguero in their 2-1 defeat at Arsenal last month.
 
But the striker told the BBC he was happy in Manchester and he dismissed talk of a potential exit.
“I’m happy at the club, all the speculation is not true,” Bony said.
 
"I have a contract so I'm happy and I think I'm at one of the top clubs in the United Kingdom."
"I have no regrets about joining Man City. We play in the Champions League and we're one of the top clubs in the world. I'm happy here and I can just say I'm blessed."
 
Bony has scored eight times in 23 games for City season this and he largely finds himself on the bench behind star striker Aguero.
His future remains uncertain but he will be in contention for their visit to West Ham on Saturday.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top