Jurgen Klopp boosted in injury crisis as Liverpool star provides recovery update
Jurgen Klopp handed boost in Mamadou Sakho's recovery from knee injury
LIVERPOOL defender Mamadou Sakho has revealed his knee injury is not as bad as first feared.
 
The France international limped off during Liverpool's defeat to Crystal Palace earlier this month and was expected to be out until January.
But the centre-half has now confirmed that he will be back sooner than expected and hopes to return to action within six weeks.
The news will come as a boost to boss , who has been hit with a number of injuries since taking charge at Anfield.
 
The likes of Jordan Henderson, Danny Ings, Daniel Sturridge and Joe Gomez are all on the sidelines.
The 25-year-old said: "I'm very happy because I think it's good news. Everyone thought I had a big injury for a long time. 
"But, thank God, I think it will be between four and six weeks. We will see the evolution.
 
Jurgen Klopp boosted in injury crisis as Liverpool star provides recovery update
Mamadou Sakho was forced off in the defeat by Crystal Palace
 
Jurgen Klopp boosted in injury crisis as Liverpool star provides recovery update
Mamadou Sakho hopes to return to action within six weeks
"Now I feel much better, I work and I hope I will come back as soon as possible. 
"For me, it's not difficult. I take my injury like that because I can change nothing. I know which way I have to go, which road I have to take. 
"I have the objective to come back as soon as possible, as strong as possible. When I come back I will try to give my best like before."

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top